Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yesterday we had our 27 week appointment

Nothing out of the ordinary, and I got the go-ahead to get a mole removed. Whoopie. Goose's heart rate was 143 beats per minute, which surprised me, since he's been in the 150s-160s for the past 4 or 5 months. We found out he is head down, which is why I feel him only by my belly button.

Sunday I am leaving with my parents to go see family in the deep, deep south. Wish me luck. The food down there is too good!

What symptoms are you experiencing and how are you feeling in general?
I am losing more and more sleep each night due to my insomnia.

What's been happening recently with your prenatal care?
Passed the gestational diabetes test, my blood sugar level was 114.

Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc)?
Going to Mississippi on Sunday with my parents!

Any Belly pictures?
Maybe with the next update. I don't feel like I've gotten any bigger (thank goodness).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The O Family

Followers