Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So my baby shower was Sunday

It was a lot of fun! My mom really went all out for it, too! I am so appreciative of all her work to make this event awesome. First she picked the best little restaurant I've ever been too (Nomad Pizza in Hopewell, NJ), she put together all the decorations and favors, and she even made cupcakes for everyone to take home! If you've ever been to my Mom and Dad's house, you will know she does not mess around in the kitchen.










The turn out was really great, though I was a little worried since it's a small space. Let's just say we were really cozy! Everyone loved the pizza, especially the dessert pizza that had Nutella and bananas on top! I couldn't believe how generous everyone was. I feel so lucky that my little guy is coming into the world with so much love around him.

I have a million thank you notes to write, but it was all worth it!

3 comments:

  1. It was a lovely shower. Your mom & Natalie did a wonderful job <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie didn't help. ;) My Mom's friend Kathy did, she iced the cupcakes and ran around before, during, and after. Nat was there for moral support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK then i take that back :) It was still great to see Natalie. Her hair is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

The O Family

Followers